The material contained on this website constitutes Commonwealth copyright and is intended for your general use and information.
© Commonwealth of Australia 2010
This website is copyright. You may download, display, print and reproduce the whole or part of this website in unaltered form for your own personal use or, if you are part of an organisation, for internal use within your organisation, but only if you or your organisation do not use the reproduction for any commercial purpose and retain this copyright notice and all disclaimer notices as part of that reproduction.
Apart from rights to use as permitted by the Copyright Act 1968 or allowed by this copyright notice, all other rights are reserved and you are not allowed to reproduce the whole or any part of this work in any way (electronic or otherwise) without first being given the specific written permission from the Commonwealth to do so.
Republishing Material from our Website
Requests and inquiries concerning reproduction and rights are to be sent to the Communications Branch, Department of Health, GPO Box 9848, Canberra ACT 2601, or via e-mail to email@example.com.
A key issue for the Department is accuracy of the information it publishes. If you publish a version of our information you must ensure that you display the latest version.
Requests to publish Department of Health content may require written confirmation from you that you will access our website at least every 30 days to ensure you are displaying the most recent version.
Guidelines for Linking to our Website
The Department of Health welcomes links from other websites to the Department of Health website.
If you intend to create a link, we request that you adopt the following guidelines:
- When linking to the website link to main collection level pages wherever possible.
- Deep linking is permitted, however this can create maintenance overheads as the page to which you link to may move or become unavailable.
- Where appropriate to the context of the link it is good practice to indicate the website to which the user will link.
The correct name for the department is Department of Health.
What we do not allow
All the material on our Web site is subject to copyright. You must not:
- Unlawfully use any of our material; or
- Pass off content from our site as your own. This includes copying or re-using parts of the site.